Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

VP Commodore, where to run speaker wires

Vplady
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for the great help on how to install the stereo. It Worked!!! I currently just have it hooked up to the original speakers. Ive brought some door & Rear speakers. Was wondering, where is the best place to run them. and how... Will I have to take the seats out? Any hints/tips/info mega appreciated!

bman575
12-15-2006, 10:20 AM
heya i intalled the stereo in my mums vp well the rear speakers you shall ave to mesure them and cut holes in your rear shelf and when you take it out just a few screw and the rear window light to remove it you will c the metal underneath has got a outline so hit that out and the ya have it now as for door speakers vp's didnt come with then so you would ave to get door mould to put them in but i got no idea on that 1 and your back seats get in on your knees behind the front seat and push the rear eat backwords then up as it is on a latch then when it comes out repeat on the other side and the there it so socket nuts gehind that seat that hold the top seat down undo them and lift up then out cheers ben

Add your comment to this topic!