Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bored...

IshtarX
12-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Heh... been awhile since I posted anything at all on this forum. Sorry about that. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Oh yeah, I got a new promotion at my job. Downfall gotta wait 90 days before I get the payraise that goes with the title. Sounds weird as heck to me. But oh well. Oh my original position was a Front Office Agent at an exclusive hotel on the beach. You may all know it as Fontainebleau Resorts but now we are the Fontainebleau Suites. My new position is Owner Services Agent. I get alot more responsibility. It was my third day there. So, far I like it and I get along great with my new boss. Can't tell you my new duties yet because they (management) is still coming up with a Check List for me to follow to make sure all my work gets done. None the less... YEAH ME! A year and half later I finally get a promotion. Trust me I was trying to nail a Front Office Supervisor for like a year but the kept over looking me (fucktards:nono: !!). The Owner Services Manager on the other hand. Has been noticing my work performance and likes the fact I know a majority of the owners and helped me get the position. Once again.... YEAH ME!! :grinyes: Well, I gotta come up with a letter introducing myself to all the owners so they know of my new promotion. Talk to everyone later.:grinno:

302exploder
12-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah You!

Musashi3000GT
12-02-2006, 09:21 PM
And with that promotion we might just slip in under the door at the last minute and get that Z she's been wanting so bad!

funny thing is now she makes more money then me! shes ma shugga momma! :lol:

Mad_Maxima
12-03-2006, 12:01 AM
sweet, musashi is a lucky man, ive been searching for a sugar momma for a while and no luck :/

Chiquae07
12-03-2006, 02:33 AM
go you! at least your happy. no sugga momma for me, as in my area and age group, its been narrowed down to
A) stuck-up/fake chick
B) Ugly to crack 2 mirrors
C) always taken, and have guys kissing their feet until they are single again, basically in line for them
D) want the whole im a drug dealer/hustla thing on tv going with no education or nothing, just big ice and cars.
E) Control Freak/CLingy

i think that sums it up pretty good. thats 1 good reason why im moving.

IshtarX
12-03-2006, 01:58 PM
And with that promotion we might just slip in under the door at the last minute and get that Z she's been wanting so bad!

funny thing is now she makes more money then me! shes ma shugga momma! :lol:

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
If I told you once I've told you a thousand times...keep that on the downlow..:iceslolan :lol:

Thanks for the congrats 302Exploder

Igovert500
12-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Trust me I was trying to nail a Front Office Supervisor for like a year

Don't let Musashi hear that :grinno:

Congrats on teh promo, good luck witht he 350. Really hope it works out for you two.

IshtarX
12-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Don't let Musashi hear that :grinno:

Congrats on teh promo, good luck witht he 350. Really hope it works out for you two.

LoL... thanks

Fearless Racer
12-05-2006, 11:22 AM
go you! at least your happy. no sugga momma for me, as in my area and age group, its been narrowed down to
A) stuck-up/fake chick
C) always taken, and have guys kissing their feet until they are single again, basically in line for them
D) want the whole im a drug dealer/hustla thing on tv going with no education or nothing, just big ice and cars.
E) Control Freak/CLingy

That sounds almost like the way I live here in FL.:uhoh: So many stuck up/already taken girls. I'm only 21 & already I'm looking at older women:disappoin

Congrats with the promo & good luck!

(Now if only my new job doesn't kill me:shakehead )

Underground_Killah
12-05-2006, 07:47 PM
A) stuck-up/fake chick
E) Control Freak/CLingy

i think that sums it up pretty good. thats 1 good reason why im moving.

That's hillarious... my girl's gonna be a doctor....

So.... yea... after that day, i'm buying in.

But most girls are like that. most older women aren't my type, i prefer to be the older person in the relationship.

Chiquae07
12-05-2006, 10:37 PM
actually after posting that, ive met a coupe that aren't that. just got to use friends friends for them i guess. but me i dont like to do that, im more of an independant kind of guy. guess i diddnt count a coupe that i dont see very often, and now i do. o well, this is gettin ot of "bored" lol.

IshtarX
12-06-2006, 06:24 PM
LoL... patience is a virtue guys. Eventually you'll find the right girl

turtlecrxsi
12-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Congrats on the promotion...

I met my wife when I was 26 and she is much older than me. We've been married almost 5 years now.

Underground_Killah
12-07-2006, 08:27 AM
oh i found the right one, i just had to go through alot of bad ones to get to her.

Add your comment to this topic!