Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nissan R34 Kits

CalsonicR34
09-17-2002, 05:54 AM
I gonna place a order from HLJ soon and I need to know what spray paint is equivalent for the Nissan R34 interior (kit waiting to be made after calsonic R34) as on the tamiya instructsions. I know there is a TS-4 German grey but no Dark Sea Grey.

Also I wonder who has the Pennzoil and Loctite R34. What do you think of these two kits whether they are worth getting or not. Its the large red decal on the Loctite that I am weary of unless you can spray paint it with bright red? :rolleyes:

tazdev
09-17-2002, 06:58 AM
I recomend both the Pennziol and loctite R34 GTRs.

If you don't think you could do the decal on the loctite car you could always mask it and spry it in TS-49 bright red. The pennzoil I recoment TS pearl yellow.

lotus_man
09-17-2002, 03:16 PM
I've built the Loctite R34, there's a thread somewhere on here with some pictures. It's a great kit, can't say enough good things about it. The decals are not to bad at all, just use a bit of the blue decal solution (micro-set I think) and a hair drier, they'll sit right down. And TS-49 bright red is a spot on match. I used it with a brush to touch in some holes in the decal and they are invisible now.

CalsonicR34
09-18-2002, 09:28 PM
Whats the equivalent Tamiya Spray Paint for Dark Sea Grey? I would like to know since I gonna place a order from HLJ while the Yen is up. :help:

Add your comment to this topic!