Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tuner car OR Offroading truck

hiding007
11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
I was wanting to know if I should get a car or a truck.

I like the tuner cars and the offroading trucks. But I only have enough money to get one or the other. My father told me that you have to have money to get an offroading truck in case anything breaks while offroading. He said mud and sand gets up in your brakes and lines and messes everything up and you have to buy new stuff all the time. Is this true? I really want to get a truck but dont want the hassle of having to buy stuff all the time. Also having good gas mileage is a good thing. I want to beef it up or have it beefed up when I buy it. Is there anything you would recommend?

Or if i cant get a truck I was then wanting to see about getting a tuner car. I want one that is cheap and affordable and can easily be modified with tuner parts. Good gas mileage is a must alos. Any you would recommend would greatly be appreciated.

Budget is around $2500 but I will spend $5000 IF I HAVE TO.

Thanks.

PlayStation3
11-28-2006, 02:04 PM
is this also your daily driver? you can probelly get a newer car then a truck and how good do you want realibity?

brettasnell
11-28-2006, 09:21 PM
just get a car that runs. Sounds like you want an inmage vehicle and it will not happen at this price. Good luck

PlayStation3
11-28-2006, 10:21 PM
just get a car that runs. Sounds like you want an inmage vehicle and it will not happen at this price. Good luck

5k is that low if you get like a 95 dsm

Add your comment to this topic!