gauge inlays

SLPbirdy00
11-27-2006, 06:02 PM
has anyone found some really nice gauge inlays?? for 00+ firebirds?

blindeyed
11-27-2006, 09:04 PM
They've got some decently priced ones on ebay. That's where I got mine from. I would like it better if it didn't light up blue. I know alot of people get there's from www.macewenmotorsports.com. They're a little pricey but they look great.

philly rs
11-27-2006, 09:05 PM
do u want different color background or different color light?? i dont think i got u right on this ?

SLPbirdy00
11-28-2006, 01:05 AM
do u want different color background or different color light?? i dont think i got u right on this ?

well I kinda liked a blue color, but then it would seem ricey and weird with the other red.

But I was also looking for a different background, with maybe a decal or something better than just plain black.

ikeyballz
11-28-2006, 04:50 AM
you can always change the red....they're just bulbs in the back of your cluster. ebay has some cool metallic ones..idk how nice they are tho.

SLPbirdy00
11-28-2006, 05:51 PM
you can always change the red....they're just bulbs in the back of your cluster. ebay has some cool metallic ones..idk how nice they are tho.

Yeah today I've decieded to get white inlays for both my shifter and gauges and get blue leds to change all the red. I'll put up some pics when I get it finished.

philly rs
11-28-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah do that, i was thinking about doing that 2...i wanna see how they look. im getting the nexus gauges for my n2o set up, and they change colors...be nice if everything matches lol

SLPbirdy00
12-02-2006, 11:13 PM
well I bought my Triple Gauge pillar about a day ago. (missed the delivery today...shipping took just 1 day I was amazed) anyway....I decided to get that first so I could compare all the different styles.

I like the Sunpro chrome series with the black face and white/silver numbers. Autometer Phantoms or Cobalts at nice too.
And then there is Iequus, A nice gauge for about 20bucks less than Autometers but, I'm not sure that they make a 2 1/16" gauge so they might be out of the question.

Any suggestions??

Add your comment to this topic!