Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I don't need these parts anymore - do you?

highlandlake
11-18-2006, 07:13 PM
OK, since I sold my Gen I Rodeo last week, I no longer need these parts, and thought you might have a use for them.
This stuff is for a '97, but may fit the various models (Passport/Amigo)from '91 to '97.
I have an Isuzu brand new oil filter.
A new AC Delco fuel filter.
Some used stuff but still in quite usable condition (I tended to keep spare parts, just in case...)
A fuel pump & strainer. Was working when removed to replace a rusted pump assembly bracket - the bracket came as a complete assembly only so I kept this pump. These suckers are $100.
An oxygen sensor (rear?) - replaced to make a 'check engine' light go away, but I replaced the wrong one and kept this one since it was still good.
A camshaft position sensor - same story as above.
A thermostat - 170 degree. Replaced with a hotter one so I kept this one.
A horn - still works - replaced with a set of '68 Chevelle horns.
An ignition coil (for the 3.2 liter V6) works, has been tested.
A pair of Altezza taillights. Clean, not damaged, has all bulbs, Easy to install with one wiring connector to simply plug in. These made the truck look pretty good and a few years newer. Paid $60 for them.
A heater core - New, never installed, fit not confirmed, never got around to the leaky coolant project.
A tie rod end (outer?) - new never installed, fit not confirmed, never got around to the repair.
A '91-'02 Haynes manual & 91-97 parts list.
I'd much rather that one of you guys (or gals) have these parts than for me to have to sell them on Evil-Bay. Here's the price - $85 includes shipping to the lower 48 states. $90 shipped to Canada. If you are anywhere else contact me and we will talk about shipping. Send me an e-mail at highland@maine.rr.com if you are interested. If this sells I'll reply to the post to let you all know. For close up photos of anything contact me and I'll be happy to snap a few more. Tom http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/highlandlake/rodeoparts4.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/highlandlake/rodeoparts2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/highlandlake/rodeoparts1-1.jpg

highlandlake
11-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Well, no takers to my bag o' parts......So I've put them on E-Bay. Did manage to find a new trailer T-connector to add to the list of stuff. The auction number is : 250054928742.
If an AF member is the high bidder, I'll ship it Fed-Ex for $5.00. Just mention your username if you win, and I'll change the shipping cost for you on the invoice. I'd sure like for someone from here to have these parts.
Tom

brianrueb
01-01-2007, 10:36 PM
wondering if you still had the heater core for that passport? I know you posted this thread a long time ago, but mine just went out. Let me know, thanks!!

highlandlake
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM
They're gone. I sold 'em. A member here got them all.

I sure miss my Rodeo. This Chevy truck isn't quite as nimble and the new brakes I put on it still require nine football fields to stop it.

If someone has a non-rusty 4WD Rodeo for sale.........and is willing to drive it to Maine and fly home with cash in pocket.............

Add your comment to this topic!