Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1999 gst lights all blinking

quikzus
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
have 1999 gst all lights flicker most notice at night,all lights inside and out side what could the problem.car runs good no other problems.they all flicker , the headlights and all inside lights can`t see tail light .does not matter what speed.

l_eclipse_l
11-17-2006, 08:25 PM
More information. Do they all flicker at once? Does your stereo flick on and off? Is it seriously every light in/on the car, or just specific ones? The more and better information you provide, the more help your gonna get.

Just based on the information you gave, I would say it's either a loose ground somewhere, or your battery/alternator are dying.

Blackcrow64
11-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Check your altenator and battery cables...

TeamRedLine23
11-17-2006, 08:45 PM
do you have a subwoofer or anything of that sort?

gthompson97
11-18-2006, 03:08 AM
:1: for checking the battery cables. Make sure everything has a good connection and is tight.

fordman w/eclipse
07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
If you figure out your problem, let me know cause my '98 GST does yhe same thing. If you already have it fixed, would you let me know? thanks

Blackcrow64
07-10-2007, 04:27 PM
If you figure out your problem, let me know cause my '98 GST does yhe same thing. If you already have it fixed, would you let me know? thanks
Considering he never posted again after that, I'm gonna assume he has become an inactive member... Also, please do not bring back threads older than a month unless you have some important information to add to it.

Check your battery cables to make sure you have a good clean connection to the battery and check your altenator to see if it is going bad and needs replaced. If neither of those are the problem, then you have a wiring issue and you should have a dealership or shop take a look at it...

Locked...

Add your comment to this topic!