Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Badger 150 airbrush $%^#@!!!!!!

speedphreak
11-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Is it just me or are these things a pain in the ass to re-assemble?! I cannot for the life of me get the trigger and the peice behind the trigger to stay in place during assembly. Does anyone have any suggestions? This thing is really pissing me off! Thanks.

-Chris

stevenoble
11-15-2006, 06:10 PM
When you put it back together start with just the main airbrush body and the head/tip assembly.Next place the winged back lever in place (the curved piece that fits behind the trigger) Then screw the needle holder into the main body (the brass piece that screws in and the needle slides through it) this will hold the winged back lever in place.Next gently hold the winged back lever against the spring tension with your finger and place the trigger into its slot,noting that the slot cut into the trigger is the right way round so as the needle can pass through it.Next slide the needle through the hole at the back and continue until you can see the needle at the tip at the front.(don't push too hard or you can crack the tip) Then screw up the chrome nut at the back to hold the needle in place(finger tight only) Replace the rear handle (the blue one) and fit the spray regulator into the tip at the front(be very careful not to damage the needle when doing this.That's it,it sounds complicated but it soon becomes second nature after a few attempts

speedphreak
11-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks Steve. I'll give it another go.

-Chris

Some_Kid
11-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I find reassembly easy i just think that the airbrush is mediocre at best.

stevenoble
11-16-2006, 04:04 AM
I find reassembly easy i just think that the airbrush is mediocre at best.

I agree with you in some respects.When it's spraying well it's not a bad airbrush.Mine seems to get blocked up too easily and ends up not spraying at all,no matter how well I clean it.

speedphreak
11-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Well, the other day was the first time I used it. I like it becaue it come with different nozzles (sp) and needles.

-Chris

klutz_100
11-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Is it just me or are these things a pain in the ass to re-assemble?! I cannot for the life of me get the trigger and the peice behind the trigger to stay in place during assembly. Does anyone have any suggestions? This thing is really pissing me off! Thanks.

-Chris

If you are still having problems later on, PM me.
I'm pretty sure I have a neat pdf with assembly instructions at home.

BTW I acyually like my 150 although I prefer my Iwata ;)

speedphreak
11-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I figured it out...It was so easy! lol Time to spray Ultra Orange Pearl to my rims so I cam continue my BNR34 Drift car! woohoo!

-Chris Did that get your attention? lol

Add your comment to this topic!