I need the panel that goes in the trunk of my Firebird...

11-15-2006, 12:13 AM
I am selling my Firebird to someone for $6,000 and he has agreed to let me take my sound system out (12' JL sub and kicker amp). The person that installed my system removed the panel on the left side inside my trunk (the panel across from the panel that contains the jack and spare tire). If I remove my sub then I will need to replace the sub with the panel. Where could I order this from? I'm sorry, I would take a picture of the area and use photshop to circle the area I am trying to describe but I don't have a digital camera.

By the way Mr. Luos, you've probably noticed me posting a lot of questions lately. I hope I am not annoying you...:wink:

Mr. Luos
11-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I know what you are talking about.
Try a junkyard.

Otherwise try the dealership.
Good luck on that one.
And you aren't annoying me. :lol:

11-16-2006, 08:38 PM
eBay is your friend. I doubt you'll find just an auction for one side though, most people sell both as a set.

Add your comment to this topic!