Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2000 Honda accord 4 cylinder

juggie#1
11-14-2006, 07:22 PM
I have just about check everything I'm having problem with #1,2,3 cylinder not firing change Distributor, check injectors, move plug wires around and still do the same thing. Thanks In advance

somick
11-16-2006, 02:35 PM
I see you have been here since December 2005 and still did not learn that the subject line better contain your problem besides your vehicle model!
So, what do you mean by "moving wires around"?
Did you change the distributor cap and did not put wires back in their original order?

Sam

Igovert500
11-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Do you have spark, do you have fuel?
Do you have any check engine light? If so, what codes did you retrieve from the ECU? If you havn't yet, Autozone will pull them for free.

Have you double and triple checked that you have the correct firing order?

juggie#1
11-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Do you have spark, do you have fuel?
Do you have any check engine light? If so, what codes did you retrieve from the ECU? If you havn't yet, Autozone will pull them for free.

Have you double and triple checked that you have the correct firing order?
When I said I had move the wire from # 4 spark plug to see if it was the wire that was bad, and needless to say it did the same thing, so what I did was a compression test,and found that the compression was 60 lb, and I ask the owner If she ran the car hot, and the answer was no, so I thank the timing jump or there is a blown head gasket.

Add your comment to this topic!