Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Model Colour Worx at UK IPMS Nats !

gundam1969
11-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Dear all,
This weekend 18/19 November is the UK IPMS nationals at Telford.

Just a quick note to tell you all that Model Colour Worx will have a small display on the tables of the 'NW Car & Motorcycle Model club' stand.

The club theme this year is 'FORZA ITALIA !'. I have supplied the paint for several of the kits on show. There will be lots of Ferraris, Lambo's and Ducati etc.. on display, so please come on over and say hello.

As well as myself, AF regulars Neil (Verminator) and Chris Hales (Flyonthewall), will be in attendance!

I'll have a small range of paints for sale on the stand.

See you there!

Paul.

flyonthewall
11-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Very much looking forward to it, cant wait!

Should also use this thread to point out that the show will also see the return of Scale Auto Style :naughty: The masters of an all new kit will be on display which ties in with the Club's 'Forza Italia' theme. I shall have a thread with full details soon, but for now I will say that its not a tuner:eek7: - Fly's gone classic!:sunglasse

Sadly, because Paul and I got our dates mixed up and thought it was next weekend, I will not have the completed display model of the new kit ready in time as planned. Nor will there be time to produce the first few casts to sell.

gionc
11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Chris: just a pleasure to heard it! Great news. Can't wait to heard news.

BTW: really fun name choice Forza Italia is the name of Berlusconi's political party :D.. lot of gags... , not really my stuff :D :D I'm a bit more red :D

Silviucioooooooooooo

gundam1969
11-16-2006, 01:56 PM
"Forza Italia is the name of Berlusconi's political party"

You Learn something new everyday!

Add your comment to this topic!