Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

In the market for an FC.

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-13-2006, 08:54 AM
As the title implies, I'm on the serious hunt for a FC, turbo ofcourse. I already know its like finding a needle in a haystack, but I was wondering if any of you guys might know some goods places for me to take a peek at. I've looked in AutoTrader and all those other websites just like it, and dare I even say, Ebay. I know finding a car like this takes alot of patience, but I'd like to have one before the end of the year. So basically I'm just asking, if you guys know any good places to look that I haven't tried myself, I'd greatly appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks in advance :smokin:

ghostrx7
11-13-2006, 03:45 PM
id sell ya mine but u probably wouldnt like the price! autotrader is probably the best option, but just do alot of searches for rx7 for sale..

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-13-2006, 04:16 PM
id sell ya mine but u probably wouldnt like the price! autotrader is probably the best option, but just do alot of searches for rx7 for sale..

Yea, and judging from your sig pics, you're way up north. As far as the price goes, I'm trying to keep an open mind, lol.

ghostrx7
11-13-2006, 04:57 PM
ya, im in ct. bought my car for 6000, which is alot, but i knew the history. i put in about 7k. runs better than brand new!no major mods, just bolt on, the new engine from atkins, and the tein suspension, bushings, rebuilt turbo, etc. the parts are also listed in the sig.. id b lookin for like 8k.... i did a search on autotrader around here and found nothing worth even looking at! they are getting rarer....

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Yea, you'd think they'd be comin out the butt here in Texas, but I haven't found anything decent yet. $8k would be pretty doable for me, but the whole distance thing is a real problem.

drftk1d
11-14-2006, 07:21 AM
http://www.rx7club.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks!

ghostrx7
11-15-2006, 11:23 AM
wish ya luck, i had a bad luck streak with a few(ive had 7 so far including 2 third gens). id try to get one with a rebuilt engine by a reputable builder like atkins, of even a stock reman. i replaced the engine on 2 rx7s after three months of ownership.... either that, or buy one with a blown engine for cheap and get a rebuilt urself so u know where that car stands on reliability...

drftk1d
12-02-2006, 01:16 AM
I mean, the cars are now 20 something years old now, you gotta do some restoration

kaChris803
12-03-2006, 04:41 PM
i gotta 10 AE w/ renuilt motor, street ported, trust turbo, some other goodies. does need paint and some interior work, but drives gr8. $6000 firm in sc.

Add your comment to this topic!