Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AE86 and FX16

SigmaProjects
11-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Toysport has a stock GTS coupe. They're preping it up to get painted, smoothing out the body of any defects and going over the car for mechanical inspection, i.e. making sure the motor runs well checking the brakes etc. I think if you call Joel at Toysport you can maybe have them paint the car you choice of color, not sure. He's asking for $2500 for the car.

He also has a FX 16 with a 4AGZE droped into it, I think it's only running 160hp at them moment, but in those FX16 160hp is plenty to get it moving fast and I think it has a lot of tq as well. He's asking $3500 since they dropped in the s/c motor.

So if anyone is interested in getting either of them (there should be, lots of 4AG goodness =P) you can reach them by calling 1-310-643-6442 and ask for Joel. Or go to their website and look up their e-mail address.

And just off the wall, they got a fully tricked out 83 Celica, 2JZGTE dropped in, inter cooler, suspension, 7.5" rear end, rear disc brakes, rims, steering wheel, shift kit, fiber glass fenders, etc. but I think that's one of his babies and he won't let it go for less than 11K, maybe you could talk him down, lol, but that car as long has you have traction can hit 12's or less.

They are located in inglewood, this is the address 15626 Inglewood Ave Lawndale, CA 90260-2543

If you have any questions e-mail/call them or e-mail me at aj.sigmaprojects@gmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!