Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

well you see.....

monte fan
11-10-2006, 09:16 PM
the main reason i want to put a 350 in my monte is because everyone else says it isnt worth my time....or you cant do it....but ive got all the time in the world and it would also be a alot quicker than a 6 cyl. plus ive never seen it done nor heard about anyone doing it...yeh you can spend alot of money making the little 6 cyl put out some horses but that seems more of a waste of my time than anything.....i know it will cost alot to make it happen but my goal is to have a totally customized monte carlo not one that looks like every one elses.......its not how hard you have to work that i care about its how the cars gunna turn out that matters to me.

Rally Sport
11-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Well you couldve kept this in the same thread but alright. :lol2:

Anyway, I still say you'd be spending money into one of the worst looking Monte body styles.. id put it into a 2000-05 Monte instead.

monte fan
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
i found a site that has some pictures of a sweet 95 monte carlo, check it out and tell me what you think http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/42647_1995_chevrolet_monte_carlo_v8/

richtazz
11-14-2006, 04:18 PM
The car in that link is a nicely done, but I agree with Rally. Why spend $30k on a $2500 car just to be different. Reminds me of a guy here in Flint, MI that put a Grand National motor in a Chevette. He had $20k into it and couldn't sell it when he grew bored of it.

wrightz28
11-14-2006, 05:33 PM
. Reminds me of a guy here in Flint, MI that put a Grand National motor in a Chevette.

:lol:

Funny you say that, I so happen to have a Chevette in my garage doing nothing and a 305 in front of it taking up space. Although a Turbo 3800 would be a easier fit :thinkerg:

Add your comment to this topic!