Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How to disable Trac Control?

regalfriend
11-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Last year I rented a 300C. Every time i punched it out the Traction control kicked in. I wanted to remove the fuse or relay to allow the wheels to spin but could not find it. I looked under the hood at the fuse panel and there was no description of what the fuses or relays were. There was no owners manual in the car either. I plan on renting it again. Any idea's on how to disable it?

BlazerLT
11-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Last year I rented a 300C. Every time i punched it out the Traction control kicked in. I wanted to remove the fuse or relay to allow the wheels to spin but could not find it. I looked under the hood at the fuse panel and there was no description of what the fuses or relays were. There was no owners manual in the car either. I plan on renting it again. Any idea's on how to disable it?

There is a button on the center dash for turning it off.

Open the owner's manual and you would have found that out.

regalfriend
11-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Like i said in my original post. The car was a rental and there was no owners manual in the car. I also did hit the button on the dash to disable the trac control. It is the same as my 97.5 Regal GS. When you turn Trac off it will allow the wheels to spin but then stops them from spinning after a few yards. On my 97.5 GS there is a fuse that i pull and it will spin the tires alot longer.

BlazerLT
11-25-2006, 03:27 AM
No it doesn't stop them spinning. I had one ripping the tires off of it for 50 yards.

JayR04
02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.noesp.com/

Add your comment to this topic!