1995 Mitsubishi Mirage. i need help??????

shaun18436
11-01-2006, 07:12 PM
ok i was fixing my oil pan gasket so i did and i fixed it id so i started it and it was miss fireing so i pulled 1 of the spark plug wire to see what one was missing anyway whan i pulled it the car shutoff so i pluged it back in and i want to start it again but now it is knot starting so i checked the distributor cap and it is not geting any spark to it so i get a new one and put it in and it is steel knot working is there a fuse some were?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

and i replacd distributor cap the rotor the spark plug and the wires on the carand it is steel knot geting any spark

esypowicz123
03-17-2007, 11:55 PM
ok i was fixing my oil pan gasket so i did and i fixed it id so i started it and it was miss fireing so i pulled 1 of the spark plug wire to see what one was missing anyway whan i pulled it the car shutoff so i pluged it back in and i want to start it again but now it is knot starting so i checked the distributor cap and it is not geting any spark to it so i get a new one and put it in and it is steel knot working is there a fuse some were?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

and i replacd distributor cap the rotor the spark plug and the wires on the carand it is steel knot geting any spark

i am having the same problembut with a 91 mirage i foumd out but have not tried it a clean air filter i was told that it could send the computer the wrong message and not send fire

dkautoshop
03-25-2007, 05:02 AM
There is a problem with the distributor ... you can either get another one from the Scrap yard or DIY with the coil in the distributor ..

vetter852002
05-06-2007, 10:44 AM
the coil is under the distributor cap jus replaced 1.u can get a distributor at a used auto parts for bout 35 $.easier jus ta buy the whole thing

Add your comment to this topic!