Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Owned on haters who Think I'm full of it.

Ralliart 3000gt
10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Check this link out and tell me what you think.

I will provide you with the details on my car latter, cause I know every single thing, and I'm proud to say that my car is still making 520HP!!! and Proud to say that I am very pleased with mods......................

Damn I can't remember how to put up a poll, Ok just tell me, should I, or Should I not let Moppie drive my car. Show of hands please.........

Moppie
10-31-2006, 09:53 PM
You forgot the link ;)

No need to toot your own horn to loud either, it can be a fast way to lose any respect you have may have gained by being right in the first place.

Ralliart 3000gt
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Please delete this thread, I was supposed to put this in the 3000gt section!!! Damn I can't stop jumping up and down!!!! after all this time!!!! no one beleived me appart from this guy who proved me righ, the guy known as Moppie!!!! Actually could you move this to the 3000gt section????

Moppie
10-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Actually could you move this to the 3000gt section????

Done :)
Don't forget to add the link in your first post.

If your bring it up to Auckland to get Ron to tune it let me know.
One drive and I will know if its the same car or not, I can assure Iv driven some VERY fast and exotic cars in my life.

Linebckr49
10-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Ralli, are you still trying to figure out what turbos you have, lol?

Moppie
10-31-2006, 11:42 PM
Ralli, are you still trying to figure out what turbos you have, lol?

According to the guy who built the car they are custom jobs from the states.

Igovert500
11-01-2006, 12:25 AM
OK, I (and I think I speak for a number of people) believe you have this car. I've said that before. I've also said that I think you know very little of the car, being the owner of it. While I believe you bought it, and quoted the magazine article to death, I also do not think you've done much, if any work on it yourself. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think you have paid (exorbitant amounts) for other shops to work on it since. That is your own perogative.

I do not doubt the validity of quite a few of your claims, and I do believe you have a very nicely powered TD04 twin-turbo powered beast which was absolutely amazing in '95 and is still quite nice today.

That said, I 100% believe the 530AWHP it made was on race gas and your larger-than-stock TD04 turbos, and since then, you have not upgraded your turbos to TD05. You have been asking, on multiple websites, how to procure similar power, on pump gas (or other cheaper alternatives, however ridiculous), and as far as I've read, you have not. You have said multiple times, that your car has since been detuned (ie, some shop charged you to turn down your boost controller and potentially give you a 'street tune'). Yet you continue to spout off "530AWHP" in every thread you make. Fine.

Whether your car could still put out numbers near 530AWHP isn't being questioned. Undoubtedly, with race gas and a good tune it could. Awesome, really (alot more than I'm making)!

However, I have sincere doubts that your car is making 520/530AWHP with the same setup on pump gas (aka without 'un-de-tuning' it by whatever shop). And I also am growing increasingly tired of hearing you argue in other threads about your car when you are 100% incapable of providing definitive numbers/facts/anything about your car other than what is quoted in the magazine article.

I'm happy Moppie could track down the former builders of your car, and get some info. I can only hope this allows you to dispel any questions regarding the manufacturing of this car, and/or your current ownership. However, I think we can all say...after paying what you have for this car, it is entirely up to you whether or not you want to let somebody else, whom you have never met, drive your car. Do what you will with it. But this thread doesn't 'own' anybody.

I'm closing this, because the other thread is still going fine. The people that were arguing with you (and you want to 'own'), are still there (not here).

Add your comment to this topic!