Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car start then die ?

Killa
10-24-2006, 11:25 PM
I park my car for 4 day at yunk yard, then when I start it , it hard to start, then it start then die, I start it right back up fine, this morning when I try to start it, it start then die, then it start fine ( I know I wrote alot " start" ) any one have any ideal ? both of my air bag is blow, and SRS and Check engine light on ? is blow air bag cause check engine light ?

gthompson97
10-24-2006, 11:39 PM
The SRS light is on because the airbags blew in the crash. You'd better get the CEL checked out before you try starting it anymore, you could have seriously fucked something up in the crash. Try pulling a code if you can.

SLoe
10-25-2006, 12:03 AM
The SRS light is on because the airbags blew in the crash. You'd better get the CEL checked out before you try starting it anymore, you could have seriously fucked something up in the crash. Try pulling a code if you can.
I'm with^^ pull codes, and think about replacing fuel filter sounds like it's clogged. I missed something, you had a wreck huh? Where is the thread on that? Link please.

Killa
10-25-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm with^^ pull codes, and think about replacing fuel filter sounds like it's clogged. I missed something, you had a wreck huh? Where is the thread on that? Link please.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=631981

Add your comment to this topic!