Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

turn signal issue

boyertownMidnight
10-20-2006, 03:49 PM
a couple nights ago i was driving my car when my left (drivers side) turn signal started blinking fast, the next day i started up my car and turned on the lights and my turn signal light just stayed on (the green light in the gauge cluster) stayed on, but when i went to use the turn signal it started blinking fast again. I checked out all the bulbs and they are all fine. What should i check for?

l_eclipse_l
10-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Check the relay for that signal, they often go bad.

boyertownMidnight
10-20-2006, 08:36 PM
I checked it and it checks out fine i even put another one in there, i also noticed when i turn them on i hear a loud clicking sound underneath my radio. I never heard it this loud before. Seems to be coming from the little metal box underneat of it. (not the ecu) the box before it.

TeamRedLine23
10-20-2006, 09:06 PM
most of the time when the signal starts to blink fast, it means that the buld itself is burn out.

boyertownMidnight
10-20-2006, 09:15 PM
whats the buld?

boyertownMidnight
10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
is there a box under the radio or near it that controls the turn signal. My turn signals work great when i have my 4ways on but the one blinks fast when i just use my turn signal. What all controls the turn signal lights?

boyertownMidnight
10-21-2006, 03:06 PM
i figured out what was wrong, it was the harness plug it self. But i still can't figure out why the interior lights dont shut off after i close the doors

gthompson97
10-22-2006, 02:45 AM
i figured out what was wrong, it was the harness plug it self. But i still can't figure out why the interior lights dont shut off after i close the doors

Do you have a bodykit?

Add your comment to this topic!