Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

04 Cavalier goes 14.8=New best!!!

cavaliercrazy
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow, it seems like this whole thread is dying out! Let's keep it going here. It's sad when the street racing forum is so popular. But anyway onto the good stuff.

Mods on during run:
AEM Cold Air Intake
Alt./ Crank pulleys
Pacesetter ceramic coated 4-1 header with 2 1/4" piping all the way back
Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
Borla Pro XS muffler
24" resonator
Lower Motor Mount
BFG DR's on 14" steelies

Here's a scan of the slip!!!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/1213000-1213999/1213671_23_full.jpg

This will be the last time my car sees the track before the turbo goes in. I could keep squeaking a little more and more out of her, but I already have all the turbo stuff right here. I also had a 14.9@89 and 15.0@89 to back it up.

PS; The guy in the other lane was driving a v6 02 style eclipse with a 70 SHOT!... Even though his car was clearly faster I still beat him to the end of the track. Twice! haha I love it!

Let me know what ya think!

chevytrucks92
10-17-2006, 09:13 PM
That's cool buddy.

And very few of us ever post anything over in this section. Non-Specific section is where most everybody stays I think. So don't expect too many replies just because of that.

Maybe one of the mods will move it over there for ya and then more people will probably reply to it.

But anyways, that's a pretty good time. Looks like you smoked the guy on the tree, even though you was a little "nappish" yourself, lolol.

DeViL
10-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Damn you make me really curious to what my old Firebird could do in the 1/4 mile, I raced an Eclipse just like that on an 1/8th mile and I blew that thing away like it was nothing. He wasn't using nitrous though, so I wonder if I could manage a mid or high 14 with that thing. Good job though thats pretty good for a Cavalier with any serious modifications.

Add your comment to this topic!