Page updated on 02-22-2018


Fly Rice Racer
09-06-2002, 09:23 PM
What is the technical definition of a SLAMMED car?

Does the car have to be lowered a certain amount? Is it how low the car is off of the ground?

How many of you have what one would call a slammed car?

09-06-2002, 09:59 PM
i dont think there is an actual definition of "slammed", its just kinda slang for being lowered alot.

09-07-2002, 12:22 AM
I call my car slammed, dumped, lowered, etc... It just depends who I'm describing it to, and what term I feel like calling it. But to me personally, I would call slammed or dumped, a car that is essentially tucked, in other words, it's wheels are into the wheel wells, if not right at the line of them. :)

My car has about "1/8 wheel gap right now, where as it used to have roughly "2 of gap.

09-07-2002, 12:38 AM
I don't know of a technical definition of slammed, but I would define it as a car that has been lowered as low as possible for looks only, no care about the handleing.

09-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Here is my car at ride height and pics of it pancaked. I usually say a car is slammed if its almost all the way to the ground, but everyone has they're own opinion and what they think.

Add your comment to this topic!