Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS: 2 headunits, set of factory speakers, headunit install kit, walker exhaust

ZL1power69
10-10-2006, 01:40 PM
lookin to get rid of some stuff (mostly from the 95 jimmy i just sold). some of this stuff will go on ebay soon if no one here is interested. everything as-is. i can take pics if need be.

1. complete set of used factory speakers (Non-bose) (pair of dash tweeters, 2 pairs of door speakers) for 95+ s-series. $30obo + shipping.

2. Pioneer DEH-P6700MP AM/FM/CD/sat ready headunit w/ remote. used for about a year in my 95. $180 or best reasonable offer + shipping.

3. Sony XR-C2300X AM/FM/cassette headunit. has inputs for a cd changer if desired. given to me by a friend to put in my 95 inplace of the pioneer when i removed it. i wound up just reinstalling the factory unit and don't have a use for this sony. my friend said it worked ok when he removed it from his truck. $30obo + shipping.

4. headunit install kit for 94-97 s-series truck. includes dash adapter/mounting bracket, wiring adapter, and antenna adapter. $5 + shipping.

5. Walker stock replacement exhaust (used for a month or so). should fit 95-99 4dr 4x4 blazer/jimmy. replaced my stock system on the 95 that got a huge hole put in it. i cut the slanted end of the tailpipe off to run a rear exit tip. then i upgraded to a dynomax system and pulled the walker off. its taking up room in my basement so it needs to go. it will go to a junk yard if no one can use it. $20 + shipping.

ZL1power69
10-16-2006, 06:05 PM
two more things;
1. set of dealer repair manuals for a 95 s-series truck. $50 + shipping
2. 95 gmc jimmy dealer brochure. $5 + shipping.
all of this stuff will so go on ebay if no one here can use anything.

s10blazerman4x4
10-16-2006, 07:26 PM
You have the 6700MP too which sat did you hook up to it? Not interested just curious for info i got sirius in mine.

ZL1power69
10-16-2006, 07:39 PM
You have the 6700MP too which sat did you hook up to it? Not interested just curious for info i got sirius in mine.
i had sirius on it for a while (parents gave me a subscription for the summer). worked great.

Add your comment to this topic!