A?C Blower Problem

joe_charles
10-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Where is the Blower relay and Air blower fan located on a 2000 Infinity I 30?

My A/C will not blow when I start my car sometimes. However, if I hit a bump hard enough, the fan will kick on. What do I need to do to fix this issue? My dealer said I needed to replace my Blower Relay and my blower motor. This was quoted at $617.00. I have seen the the parts online for both at less than $150.

Nahkapohjola
10-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Motor must be first directly wired/tested, relays cost '10$'. Stealerships dont like that, they want to sell... Research relay location via Favorite Links (top left) at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748507/7

FixUrNissan
10-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Where is the Blower relay and Air blower fan located on a 2000 Infinity I 30?

My A/C will not blow when I start my car sometimes. However, if I hit a bump hard enough, the fan will kick on. What do I need to do to fix this issue? My dealer said I needed to replace my Blower Relay and my blower motor. This was quoted at $617.00. I have seen the the parts online for both at less than $150.

Relays normally do not go bad for AC system. When you turn on the air , Does it not work at all until you hit a bump? Will it only work on speed #4 . I am Assuming it's an auto air were dealing with.

Add your comment to this topic!