Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

arlam problem

Killa
10-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Today I drove my car to school, I was sit in the car for study ( english test ), I roll my window down, and turn off the car, then when im done I put the key on and roll the window up ( im not turn on the car ), before I got out I lock the door, and then I pull the door handle, the FUCKINGA ARLARM GO OFF !!:banghead: I quickly put the key on the turn on the car, the arlam still go off WTF, I drove the car off school , cause every one was looking at me, after 2 min driving the arlam turn off, then I drove back school, park the car and take out the key ( my turbo timer still on, the car still running ) after I pull of the key , that POS arlam go off again, shit every one was looking at me, so skip class went to auto zone, borrow a tool to take out negative battery, then get under the dash take out the arlam fuse, any one any ideal wat the fuck going on ?

steviek
10-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a short somewhere, was it raining for you last night or today, I noticed that rain always causes electrical nightmares.

Black99GST
10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
:1: my old GS had an alarm like that... whould go off randomly while driving... once the car was off, it worked fine... take that shit out... and get a new one :2cents: i fucking hate alarms! (I have one only for protection... if people where honest, i wouldnt bother...)

Killa
10-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a short somewhere, was it raining for you last night or today, I noticed that rain always causes electrical nightmares.

Yes it rains alot last night.

4g63gst20
10-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Yes it rains alot last night.
factory alarms suck, killer. mine will only go off if someone breaks the window and open the door. or if the alarm goes off on me and i try starting the car or using the remote it still goes off. so i just removed the fuse to the horn that works with the alarm.

Add your comment to this topic!