f/s 88 vert engine and tranny with everything that goes with it!

flatz
10-02-2006, 09:16 PM
i found this site today and looks really cool. i noticed you guys too have a classifieds section (obviously http://www.torquecentral.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif ) so i thaught i'd make an intro and post some stuff up here for sale at the same time http://www.torquecentral.com/images/smilies/phat.gif

so anyway i thaught someone out there might be able to use what i have to offer.as the title states i have a 88 s4 vert engine but thats not all.

heres a list:

1 excellent running 88 s4 n/a vert engine with 117k miles on it complete (no ac or power steering pump) with full and uncut wiring harness
the ECU that goes with it
rad./fan/shroud/hoses
coil packs
RB exhaust header
great 5spd tranny that shifted with 0 problems
shifter (no knob or boot)
driveshaft
tranny cross member
starter

just about everything you need to get that old car up and running again for only $700 and local p/u is reguired. i'm located in the central FL. area

i also have an old s4 n/a street ported engine just sitting around that has bad coolant seals. i'll let it go for $100 if someone wants it for parts or to rebuild. this i would preferr p/u, but i might be able to ship if the price is right

prices are somewhat neg. but i'm not going to give it away neither.
any and all questions are welcome just post em up here or shoot me a pm. pic' will be available as soon as i get my camera back from my mother in law {she's become an ebay junkie recently http://www.torquecentral.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif }

thanks,

-flatz

drftk1d
10-03-2006, 10:28 AM
cool welcome

i might need that fan and shroud how much would you give me for it

flatz
10-03-2006, 04:48 PM
cool welcome

i might need that fan and shroud how much would you give me for it

i assume you mean how much would i sell it to you for? there not that bad to where i have to pay someone to take them :grinno:

i really don't want to seperate it, i'd rather get rid of it all together. if i get enough buyers lined up for everything else before i get rid of it than it's yours:wink:

thanks for your intrest

-flatz

flatz
10-03-2006, 09:50 PM
update

sold the street ported engine locally

also i'm being held back a week till i get my V8 so i have another week till this stuff has to go. i don't see anybody wanting to take advantage of this deal so i guess i'm gonna have to seperate it all.

complete engine with harness, motor mounts, & RB header $500 P/U REQUIRED!
ECU $30 shipped
driveshaft $50 shipped
radiator $65 shipped
clutch fan $50 shipped
fan shroud $30 shipped
rad. hose $10 shipped
stock shifter $10 shipped
5spd tranny with crossmember, clutch, and pressure plate $250 P/U REQUIRED!
starter $45 shipped
coils and ignitors $50 shipped
sunroof skeleton with working motor $40 shipped

thanks,

-flatz

drftk1d
10-04-2006, 01:26 AM
ah a V8 swap into a vert?

That's not such a bad idea really, seeing as the rear subframe is heavier duty than the coupes, so the weight distribution won't be off as much when you swap.

what motor you using for it?

flatz
10-04-2006, 10:39 PM
ah a V8 swap into a vert?

That's not such a bad idea really, seeing as the rear subframe is heavier duty than the coupes, so the weight distribution won't be off as much when you swap.

what motor you using for it?

actually no i'm swapping it into a GXL but the engine and tranny came out of an 88 vert that i baught as a parts car. i pulled the engine and tranny and put it into my car and now i'm selling it to make room for the new V8 :smokin:

as for the 50/50 weight distribution, it still shouldn't be that far off. the car already has an alum. hood on it, plus the alum. AFR heads will save me alot weight, as well as the alum. intake & plenum, alum. radiator, and a scat light weight flywheel. but then again i'll also be adding a little weight too with the D1SC procharger thats gonna be sitting down in there plus the intercooler and all the piping :evillol:

the motor thats gonna be used for the swap is a sbc 383 stroker that i'm building. it's gonna be be nasty :grinyes: . it's getting ready to come home from the machine shop here in the next week so i can start putting it together.

- flatz

drftk1d
10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
oh jesus

a V8 vert would've been pretty original though.

flatz
10-05-2006, 06:58 PM
oh jesus

a V8 vert would've been pretty original though.

thats originally what i got the idea of a V8 swap from. i was searching the net for some crap and ran across a guy who posted up his V8 swap he did in his white vert. it was pretty sweet

-flatz

flatz
10-07-2006, 05:16 PM
hey guys,

everything is o.b.o. no reasonable offer will be refused. :smokin:

-flatz

Add your comment to this topic!