Page updated on 09-20-2017

custom 2003 350z for $6k?

Trancerror
10-02-2006, 04:10 PM
It seems I've run across an opportunity to buy a custom 2003 350z for $6k. The price includes shipping from UK to US. The car has many Stillen upgrades and the Stillen Turbo Charger kit installed. The owner claims he is selling it so cheap because he wants to sell it to a US resident since he has recently moved to the UK. He claims he has no use for the car since it is left hand drive and in the UK nobody uses that. He says he is having trouble finding a buyer there. Has anyone heard of any scams that sound anything like this? Is this too good to be true? Or have I found a deal?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m217/trancerror/1.jpg

PlayStation3
10-06-2006, 05:05 PM
probelly is either a scam/crimanl type of thing. or maybe he his telling the truth

my99cavy
10-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Hahahah that has to be a scam 6K to for the car plus for shipping it overseas, yeah right its :bs:

Daddygonz
10-17-2006, 12:21 PM
I've seen alot of scams like that on ebay. One guy tried to sell me a 99 Skyline GTR for 12k, saying that it was his grandfathers car and he passed away and he did not want the car. Yeah right, Who would not want a GTR. They want you to pay to a third party and you will recieve the keys after they get your money. Sounds too good to be true. You can't even find a wreck 350Z for that much. I was stationed oversea and you can drive a lefthand car there. That guy is full of BS!! If you can physically see the car would be different. Find out where the car is and I can see if any of my military buddies are still in the UK and can locate the car.

k3smostwanted
10-17-2006, 04:33 PM
it would probably cost close to $6k to ship it overseas so he would be giving you the car for free. i dont think so...

Stealth91
09-13-2007, 07:01 PM
I dont know, it seems like a good deal at first, but the guy probably drove it real hard to be selling it that low. You dont see a lot of cars that look like that on the road, so i'm guessing he drifted with it or raced. My friend drifts/races with his IS250 almost every weekend, and his car looks brand new. I dont know my friend, never judge a book by its cover.

lamehonda
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I think you didn't read the post before that said "a wrecked Z would cost more than that"

Stealth91
09-30-2007, 08:22 PM
"A wrecked 350z would cost more than that"

I've seen a z06 totaled because of a slight bend in frame or whatever, perfect drivetrain, for under 15k. (wishing i had bought it now)

Add your comment to this topic!