Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tamiya mitsubishi lancer evo V WRC instructions

hondaworld
09-03-2002, 12:21 PM
I have just bought this jap version and i need english instructions.
Plz hlp.
This is my first kit and im a bit lost

MX100
09-03-2002, 12:22 PM
hey man my first kit was that too~ dun worry i dun think u nee to read nethign u just follow the picture it's pretty straight forward~ try it first and if u dun get nethign remember there r many good ppl in the forum u can just ask on here~ GL and have fun~ the evo V was a great kit~ :)

hondaworld
09-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Thnks for your support. but can someone give me a parts list for this Tamiya kit

MX100
09-03-2002, 12:31 PM
part list..wat do u mean? i still haev the instruction thing and i can scan some pages for u~ but i haveta go eat lunch with friends adn tehn BACK TO SCHOOL OMG~~ teh first day 2day...but i will only b @ school for an hour or so~
so can i scan it to u after i am done with school?
tel me wat u need

Forhod
09-03-2002, 11:37 PM
And welcome to AF! :wave:

Purpura Delujo
09-04-2002, 01:34 AM
I can scan them for you in a day or 2, if MX doesn't get them up I will....My kit had some little parts that where quite difficult to read just by the pics...

freakray
09-04-2002, 06:44 AM
MX100,
It is my experience that Australians actually prefer sheep.....from what I understand they tuck the back legs in the top of their rubber boots so the poor sheep can't get away.....last I heard they were even developing gloves with velcro on the palms to help them keep a hold on the sheep too.....:p j/k :D
Seriously tho, there is no need to get into a flame fest over some instructions guys......please... :)

Ray

Jonno
09-04-2002, 06:59 AM
It is my experience that Australians actually prefer sheep.....from what I understand they tuck the back legs in the top of their rubber boots so the poor sheep can't get away.....last I heard they were even developing gloves with velcro on the palms to help them keep a hold on the sheep too....

Umm, I thought that was a certain island to the east of Australia...not mentioning any names...J/K

go fuck a kangaroo(u r in Australia right, then thats possible)

You know, some of us Australians get offended by that, we dont pay out ur country, don't pay out ours...

Forhod
09-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Cool it guys, it is pointless to quarrel over a small matter...

wrexsti
09-04-2002, 11:45 AM
:monkeypis: :argue:

turbos86
09-04-2002, 01:42 PM
Guys, Guys, Calm down~

XR6 Martin: Please don't make fun of other people's english. We have members from all over the globe, and english is not always their first language. So please be more forgiving on this.

AND FYI, that "$2 she-male whore in" his sig is a Hong Kong recording artist. Try saying this statement in some Chinese forum buddy! I wouldn't.

MX100: I know you had a bad day, but hey, look at me~ someone tried to steal my car, and I'm ok. Flame wars will only make your day worse.

Please, no more offensive words! I feel sorry for hondaworld.

hondaworld: How's your Evo V coming? Are you building it box stock? Finding the instructions ok?

MX100
09-04-2002, 05:00 PM
turbos86 tell me wat he said~ i missed the msg cuz it is closed now~

You know, some of us Australians get offended by that, we dont pay out ur country, don't pay out ours...

o ya really? good then i hope i offended him. I have no idea y the hell he suddenly made fun of me~ is it mayeb becuz i am Chinese thats y he said do u mind if u speak eng? well if it is then he is racist.

Jay!
09-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by MX100
turbos86 tell me wat he said~ i missed the msg cuz it is closed now~Closed for a reason. Drop it. Both of you.

Purpura Delujo
09-05-2002, 12:00 AM
How the hell did a request for instructions turn into a racist load of shite? Oh well, its all over now.....I can scan the Instructions & parts list for you in 2 days latest.........how's the kit coming along now? have you been able to start it?

hondaworld
09-05-2002, 01:28 AM
Ive started it but i broke the rear suspension parts and i have to wait for replacements to arrive other than that ive finished most of the inside and the front suspension. now i have to the body.
Thanks

Add your comment to this topic!