Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

anyone in Minneapolis area know of a good import shop

97gsr
09-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Hey all, whats up,

I live in Sioux Falls, SD, and there is nothing here for tuner shops for imports.
I drive a 97 GS-R, and am looking to start off with just a little boost, somewhere in the area of 7-9 lbs, and don't wanna spend much more than $3000, to get all setup (turbo contoller, necessities, etc.)

any info on some good import tuner shops that would do me good in the Cities would be great...thanks

Thanks again!
Jeremey:flash:

Rice_destroyer
09-10-2002, 03:30 AM
there are a few shops in the cities or near by. elite motorsports is one of the highest recommended shops because they tune it for you and they know what they're doing.

wagsaccordsir
09-10-2002, 06:39 AM
Wow its nice to see somebody from SD on here!! I grew up in Rapid and lived in SF for a while.. SD sucks for tuner shops thats for sure.. I live in North Carolina now, and we got a few here.. They are alright... I figured Minneapolis would have something.. So how do you get all your parts and stuff? Do you order them online or what? I can get parts for ya, if its a pain for you to get them there.

97gsr
09-12-2002, 06:56 PM
hey whats up!

Nice Accord by the way....

I get most of my parts off eBay, it hasnt been too hard to get all the basics.
Now that i just purchased a 97 GSR, i am looking to skip all the bolt-ons that i previously did to my 90 integra...
I am thinking about a little boost...no more than 10 lbs... although i have had enough problems with the man around here....we have way too many cops now...
but anyway...since i would like to install a turbo, i am a little skeptical about purchasing online, then after that, i have to worry about who i take it to, so it gets installed right...

Take it easy!!!!!!!!!! Later

:help:

97gsr
09-14-2002, 02:35 PM
HEY...whats the goin rate for a turbo kit, 97 gsr, in N. Carolina?

wagsaccordsir
09-14-2002, 07:09 PM
I'm taking a guess... 2-3k, but I can check into it for ya!!

Add your comment to this topic!