Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ok , this thing is posted but..gallery?

JOSE MARIA
09-01-2002, 05:33 AM
WEll the pics of the JAguar are posted but I don´t know how to charge them on the gallery.Anyone knows?

primera man
09-01-2002, 06:42 AM
If you sent them to Jay he's the man who's in charge of the Gallery and looks after it.

MaxSE
09-01-2002, 11:06 AM
well i've got a beef with the gallery aswell, i sent jay my pictures about 2weeks ago, and they still have not apeared in the gallery! jay if you''re reading this, my pictures are of the light-gun metal integra with the black rims w\red lip!

thanks

primera man
09-01-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by MaxSE
well i've got a beef with the gallery aswell, i sent jay my pictures about 2weeks ago, and they still have not apeared in the gallery! jay if you''re reading this, my pictures are of the light-gun metal integra with the black rims w\red lip!

thanks
Please remember that the gallery is done by Jay only and it takes up his own time to get it done. I think that most times he waits untill there are a few to be done then well do them.

PS(MaxSE)....You need to put a / in the last img tag for you sig to work

JOSE MARIA
09-01-2002, 04:25 PM
Thanks Warren, I´ll put the / at the end next time. Anyway I´m not in a hurry , I preferred to put them there for not to repeat the postings of the pictures.There, in the gallery people are free to look at them.

kicker1_solo
09-01-2002, 05:46 PM

thanks quicherbichin, I sent my integra in over a month ago, get in line. :D
and in your sig, on the last [IMG], change it to [/IMG.] without the . in there :)

patate
09-01-2002, 09:02 PM
ive post picture to jay but I dont remember what car they are and he dont have information about them(please if you read it tell me what they are)

primera man
09-01-2002, 11:47 PM
Here's your anser right here from our leader Jay !!

Also, a note to everyone who's sent me new stuff lately, I haven't been able to upload it yet because my FTP account is failing with the new server. It will be fixed soon.

Hope that clears thing up

:)

kicker1_solo
09-02-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by primera man
PS(MaxSE)....You need to put a / in the last img tag for you sig to work now that we showed him how to fix his pic, I wish we wouldn't have. It's HUGE :D

primera man
09-02-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
now that we showed him how to fix his pic, I wish we wouldn't have. It's HUGE :D
I think we need to address this one soon !!!

kicker1_solo
09-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by primera man

I think we need to address this one soon !!! I made it a little bit smaller, but it's still too big. Maybe someone could make this a bit smaller for him :)
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/598917ITR.jpg

MaxSE
09-02-2002, 04:30 PM
yeah guys it would be nice if someone could please shrink my picture in my sig...cause i don't have the proper programs due to my crappy computer...thanks.. :)

kicker1_solo
09-02-2002, 05:07 PM
yeah guys it would be nice if someone could please shrink my picture in my sig...cause i don't have the proper programs due to my crappy computer...thanks.. :) use the one I did until you find a smaller one :)

primera man
09-02-2002, 09:26 PM
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/656251958343598917itrMaxSE.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!