Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Junk=Pontiac way

1point1
09-24-2006, 01:33 AM
This entire Pontiac business is embarrassing. Now they try to build knockoffs:
(HHR-or-whatever versus Chryslers PT Cruiser, and the idea to steal BMW's "kidneys" front, and recent attempt on gorgeous Honda Accord coupe with pathetic G6 JUNK. DIDN'T the World notice?!).
But this is the same company which brought on us their Grand-Junk-Ams with ugly cladding, cheap plastics and substandard design and finish. Those are NOTORIOUS for huge problems with brakes, bearings, and variety of engine and electrical systems disasters. Can't stand them.
Safety?- What safety? And some of their owners have no clue how far their "prized" Junk-Ams have to, let's say, Volvo.
All I observed that more educated and informed people get, less get taken on by Pontiac pathetic "excitement". Sunfire anyone? JOKE of a car. Sad................
Viva quality, good engineering and style!
Enough of getting away with selling junk to the public.
Solstice looks good. Quality? First time idea not stolen from someone else? Could be too late…Most of the people look for DECENT family car.
Only confirmed okay car they claim (can't even say build) is Vibe, in case someone still doesn't see its strange likeness to Toyota Matrix (all good is Toyota and Matrix is just way finer). Yes, it's built in "joint-venture" factory-parallel lines. That's how Pontiac makes almost totally perfect knockoffs.

GTP Dad
09-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Since you are new here, I have to agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but when your only reason for posting is to slam the cars in the forum you are posting in then there is no reason for others to glorify your post with a response. Therefore, I am locking the thread to prevent anyone from posting nasty remarks with regard to the opinion expressed.

Add your comment to this topic!