Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

98 mountaineer body kit?

rodchunks
09-23-2006, 07:10 PM
anyone know of where i can get a body kit for my 98 v-6 4-door.....i have had it for some time and im ready for a change

mountainman1
10-12-2008, 11:10 AM
anyone know of where i can get a body kit for my 98 v-6 4-door.....i have had it for some time and im ready for a change

CAN'T you use the one off the EXPLODER....seems tyo me it woulfd be a bolt right up....was thinking the same thing for my 98....car FORD dealership and see what they say :2cents:

shorod
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Are you referring to the one that came with the Saleen Explorer? I'm not sure there are any Ford dealerships that would really know about that, but, yes, the bodies of the Explorer and Mountaineer were the same.

-Rod

mountainman1
10-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Are you referring to the one that came with the Saleen Explorer? I'm not sure there are any Ford dealerships that would really know about that, but, yes, the bodies of the Explorer and Mountaineer were the same.

-Rod

no..wasn't thinking about the SALEEN body kit..:nono: ..the exploders have fender flares...would look nice on the mountaineer...

on craigslist and ebay you can find some Saleen parts...was bidding on the rear wing...lost so i got the Lund wing....Slaleen wheels come up from time to time..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....

wish more aftermarket companies had things for all years of the mountainer to dress it up a bit....:grinyes:

stickytires
12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
you can also check out**LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR**-they have both bodykits & performance parts.

Add your comment to this topic!