Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

grandamgt.com

Jmoney3318
09-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok so i was lookin for sum how-tos on our Gas and i came across this site occassionally i would go to it to see some new posts and what not and i posted one time and ive never met such rude people i think that site has sum noticable things to read about but, the people are assholes they were goin on about making fun of this kid cuz he got an intake and was all excited and that his Signature said "V6 on steroids"(in the making) or osmething of that sort and this guy was just raggin on him and i see so much hatred and like people bringing down other memebers, so that leads me to sayign that this site is by far a great forums i wanna thank every1 who has givin me info on how to do something to my car, The people are great here and i think that having a great attitude with people is what makes this site so good becuz people dont rag on other people.

xeroinfinity
09-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Ok so i was lookin for sum how-tos on our Gas and i came across this site occassionally i would go to it to see some new posts and what not and i posted one time and ive never met such rude people i think that site has sum noticable things to read about but, the people are assholes they were goin on about making fun of this kid cuz he got an intake and was all excited and that his Signature said "V6 on steroids"(in the making) or osmething of that sort and this guy was just raggin on him and i see so much hatred and like people bringing down other memebers, so that leads me to sayign that this site is by far a great forums i wanna thank every1 who has givin me info on how to do something to my car, The people are great here and i think that having a great attitude with people is what makes this site so good becuz people dont rag on other people.

:iagree:

My buddy goes thier to harrass the members that giv you s**t . Think he's been blocked from thier for a while, he's a cock too tho :grinyes:
He Kinda fits right in, I dont even care if he reads this :flipa: :D

Add your comment to this topic!