Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Are there any bodykits for the revel ITR, Revell Pt crusier or any civics

fullbloodchop01
08-30-2002, 03:43 PM
:confused: hey iv been wondering if you have any kits for the revel ITR, Revell Pt crusier or any civics, if so got any pics?:confused:

flyonthewall
08-30-2002, 04:18 PM
No, none of those at the moment. There aren't any revell ITR's in the UK, i would like to get one in the near future.

I fancy doing these two with full decal sets.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/6168220001.jpg

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/437881car06.jpg

kicker1_solo
08-30-2002, 05:25 PM
I'm trying to make a kit for my ITR, kinda hard. I love that back bumper on that white one above. :)

Honoturtle
08-30-2002, 07:27 PM
Fly, u can order them off of modelexpress (www.modelexpress.net) Funny thing, I can't find any in Hawai'i anymore.

Ssom
08-31-2002, 03:53 AM
I thought the Revell ITR HAD bodykits :confused:

tenzoracerevovii
08-31-2002, 04:23 AM
not really body kits. Just like different lip spoilers and bumpers. So you can make it into a GS-R or a Type - R. Hey FLY, i'll trade you an ITR for your S2K? haha, j/k. But ITR's are pretty cheap around here. Would it cost much to ship to you? From southern california. Anything for a fellow AF'er!!!!

flyonthewall
08-31-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by tenzoracerevovii
not really body kits. Just like different lip spoilers and bumpers. So you can make it into a GS-R or a Type - R. Hey FLY, i'll trade you an ITR for your S2K? haha, j/k.

:D

But ITR's are pretty cheap around here. Would it cost much to ship to you? From southern california. Anything for a fellow AF'er!!!!

Probably cheaper than most Ebayer's and online stores. Thanks for the other but i will have put it on hold for a while anyway, while i complete my current projects.

Hash_man
09-01-2002, 12:48 AM
Ya man... I got myself a revell ITR and I am trying to make a simple body kit for it, its my first attempt with putty and I am startin with the "trees" as a base for the side skirts and addin putty to it, its workin pretty good, then im moldin in the front skirt and addin some other shit, I also plan to put 2 10" subs and an amp instead of a back seat, and 2 racin buckets if Stoggy will sell them to me ;) ... I will post scanned pics soon...

Lownslow
09-01-2002, 03:08 AM
hey iv been wondering if you have any kits for the revel ITR, Revell Pt crusier or any civics, if so got any pics

have both i dont have pics but i do have info.

the PT has several dozen resin Bodies (not body kits but entire modified bodies)

the place is

Quick-Skins Fiberglass & Resin Casting
7654 E-Skyway
Paradise,California 95969

im guessing you have to mail the both of them a letter to get info

another place is

Kings Specialty items
P.O. Box 2084
Vacaville, California 95696

For the ITR theres only one i heard of
hes also making tuner parts for other models(hopefully some supra stuff)

Paul Cazares SR.
8601 n. 71st ave. Lot 60
Glendale, AZ 85301

you can also ask on Modelcarkits.com's forum which has some well known people in the Model Car Hobby

Add your comment to this topic!