Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

3000GT VR-4 or Stealth RT Turbo?

AcesEleven
09-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Hmm, so I see that hte 1991 3000GT VR-4 and the Dodge Stealth RT Turbo are the same exact, at least as far as the mechanics go. But from what I've seen from a couple of sites, such as http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/0-60times.html the 3000GT is a bit faster then the Stealth. Is this information really all that accurate at all to begin with? I mean, ya, I know that aerodynamics and a one being a BIT lighter than the other would play a factor, but besides that, they'd be roughly the same. I'm in debate between these two cars, yet am not quite sure which to go with. If one has a bigger advantage over the other, I'd gladly go with that one, but we'll see. Does anyone have any opinions of which have better interior, better driving, lower, or just all around better cars? Or can anyone give me any links that show a comparison between the two, or a site that compares performance between cars in general, like the one I posted above? Thanks so much, and sorry for the many questions :evillol:

RSturbo
09-16-2006, 09:04 PM
i know your excited about geting a diffrent car but it isnt worth it to go into debt . just save your money till you can get a better car.

but the 3gkt and steath rt/tt are the same car but they are really expensive to buy and mantain.

just google it and do more research.

look at some of the other treads and go to the 3kgt section and you will see what yongvr4 has to say about it. this has been ask many times.

good luck.

AcesEleven
09-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Hah, well I might have someone willing to buy my truck for $11K, adn I have 3K stored up. I have already payed off my truck just last month, so that'd be just another $14K in my pocket, and I don't have any other payments, besides graduation, to really worry about. Sure, I have college, but I still have money set for that and have already been accepted, so I think I can afford buying and maintaining one. I'm jsut so psyched about it xD.

But ok, I'll do a little bit more research. I never really see anything mentioned between the two wherever I look, just normall people caling them the SAME EXACT. But I guess the best way to see is to test them both out for sure. But I'll go looking a bit more.

VR43000GT
09-17-2006, 02:31 AM
I would reccomend you post this in the 3/S section. I along with others can help out more in this category there. As for the Stealth, it tends to be cheaper than the 3kgt assuming they are the same trim. But IMO the 3kgt looks much better. But for more insight, like I said, post in the 3/S section on AF. Best of luck to you.

AcesEleven
09-17-2006, 11:33 AM
hah, alright, I'll try posting something over there then. Sorry, I'm not quite used to these forums yet and never got really went past this one section to be honest.

Add your comment to this topic!