Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Grand Am Sale!!

djpapesh
09-08-2006, 12:32 PM
hey there, i have a 95 grand am gt with about 124000 miles, nothing major wrong with it, runs fine, body is great, minor dings but no rust at all, new tires and all new front suspension parts except for the rack and pinion, its pretty bad, car shakes when you drive it, but does drive, just wanted to know how much i should sell it for, i looked it up on kellys blue book and they said private i could get about 1500-1900, but theirs no way im getting that much, so what do u think is a reasonable price considering the rack is shot!!! Thanks

GASE 95
09-08-2006, 01:47 PM
124k for a 95 is relatively low or at least lower than i would expect to find but i would guess you could get $1000 maybe a shade over. But im no expert and I would actually have to see the car for a more accurate analysis. 4 years ago I bought my 95 with 119K, perfect body, no problems with the engine for $2100. I still have it. I imagine the price wouldve dropped considerably since then.

grfnkl
09-08-2006, 01:58 PM
You could get the higher prices, you would just have to start off at 2,000 or best offer and you'll probably get someone who will give you 1500. It takes time and patience to sell though. if your looking to just get rid of it sell low, it'll go fast. just be upfront with the person if they ask about any problems. You could try ebay as well and see if you have any luck there as well. just keep in mind the GT is the more desireable car that most people want on the g/a model. good luck

Add your comment to this topic!