02'Sunfire

Stick89
09-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Both front power windows have stopped working...Anyone have a clue as to why this has happened....Anyone have this problem...?:banghead:

millrtime
09-05-2006, 12:43 AM
check fuses...... did it just stop randomly or did something happen to trigger it? motors have been known to go out but the probability of that happening on both at the same time is extremely unlikely.

my99cavy
09-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Like miller said check the fuses. I really doubt that its the motors because I really dont think that both would go at the same time. Also your master switch might be dead.

Stick89
09-06-2006, 02:40 PM
The drivers side died bout 6 mo ago fortunately the window was up ...Passenger side started getting slower Monday...same thing the drivers side did ...The master switch.... that the switch that controls the windows ...in the ctr console??

my99cavy
09-06-2006, 05:24 PM
The drivers side died bout 6 mo ago fortunately the window was up ...Passenger side started getting slower Monday...same thing the drivers side did ...The master switch.... that the switch that controls the windows ...in the ctr console??correct the master switch controls both windows located in the center console. You can try that but I'm not sure it sounds more like your motors.

Classicrocjunkie
09-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Its most likely your motors. GM is notorius of people having to replace their window motors every 10K miles. I love manual everything! Its simple and i don't have to worry about these problems.

Add your comment to this topic!