Page updated on 09-20-2017

Fairlady Z S-tune GT

BC~BR
08-28-2006, 01:44 PM
How do i order this car from outside of Japan? http://www.nismo.co.jp/complete/z_s-tunegt/top.html
I know you need to live in Japan. But i'm wondering is do you order one and they start assembling it? Or do you just go to a dealer and buy it like any other car?

BC~BR
09-17-2006, 08:33 PM
So no one knows where i can order a S-tune GT outside of Japan?

Daddygonz
09-17-2006, 10:29 PM
So no one knows where i can order a S-tune GT outside of Japan?
I was stationed in Okinawa,Japan back in 1990 to 1998. When I was there you can just go to the dealership. I was in the process of buying a 1990 Skyline GTR to ship to Germany which was my next assignment after Japan. I have a old military troop that is still in Japan. I will ask him to go to the dealership and check out info on the S-tune GT. I never did buy a GTR, but I did buy a BMW M3 while in Germany.

BC~BR
09-18-2006, 08:25 AM
I was stationed in Okinawa,Japan back in 1990 to 1998. When I was there you can just go to the dealership. I was in the process of buying a 1990 Skyline GTR to ship to Germany which was my next assignment after Japan. I have a old military troop that is still in Japan. I will ask him to go to the dealership and check out info on the S-tune GT. I never did buy a GTR, but I did buy a BMW M3 while in Germany.
Alright thanks man.

Add your comment to this topic!