Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

CRX dx dpfi coverted to mpfi/vtec/b16 wiring complete

2poor2tune
08-25-2006, 01:25 AM
yep this is the whoel cars wiring everything from the lights to the lights. it was out of my old 89 crx dx. has been wired by a shop in town because i couldent do it right. gave up and let them take care of it. the motor ran fine but we are putting it in a new car and are parting out the old one. we have lots of parts but please pm me if you need them. actually lets not make this an official part otu page i dont know if im gonna yet. but back to the subject has knock sensor, vtec and everything needed for a b16 into your crx. i was hoping for around 200 but you tell me what you are willing to pay. we will go from there. also trades are always wanted like a b series header, nos, turbo stuff, anything

FrodoGT
08-25-2006, 12:13 PM
If that thing were from a 90-91 it would be in my car already...damn. But if anyone can tell me how to repin every damn plug in the car, Id consider it.

2poor2tune
08-25-2006, 04:07 PM
idk really but it costed me around 300 just in labor to get it all redone so who ever jets it is getting a deal. well actually my parents did but i own them so i need to make somthin off of it.

thefooshmeister
08-25-2006, 10:20 PM
hey 2poor2tune do you need a b16 header cuz i have the stock one layin around..pm me if you want it ill take trades too..

2poor2tune
08-26-2006, 03:14 AM
i might need it. i am costom fadding by own for now but if that dont work i will let you know right away. what would you want for it?

thefooshmeister
08-26-2006, 09:23 AM
i can get it to you for 70 shipped, if that seems high make me an offer cuz im just tryin to get rid of it, but shipping is a lot cuz it weighs a ton

2poor2tune
08-27-2006, 04:27 AM
yeah i get you. that is reasonable but we will see. i still havent had the time to get mine welded up right and see if it works.

Christ
08-27-2006, 12:59 PM
@ frodoGT "repin every damn plug in the car"

A wiring diagram should be helpful here... the plugs aren't hard to depin, you can use a bobby pin, or a safety pin, or a paper clip unfolded... just about anything real thin, with a point or a flat edge.

Hope that's what you were talking about.

FrodoGT
08-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Oh, dont worry, I know HOW to depin and repin..my problem would be which pins go where, from 88-89 and 90-91, and also if the pins are even there. I had an SI and DX harness, SI had like 8 pins, DX had 10 on one specific plug. And also the plug was 16 pin vs 10.

Christ
08-27-2006, 01:37 PM
lmao oh... misunderstood that at first, got it now.. yeah, wiring harness and a few extra terminal group ends would prolly be beneficial, along with the wiring diagrams for both cars.. it's not really hard to put wiring together, I mean, if you have a good color memory lol

edit = wiring diagrams for both sets of years, cars, engines, etc...

2poor2tune
08-31-2006, 01:44 AM
ANYWAYS back to the topic still for sale but will take any offers just need some cash for the ride like always

Add your comment to this topic!