Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Graphics/Stickers

Honoturtle
08-22-2002, 03:29 AM
Do you guys know anyone who makes manufacture stickers in 1/24 scale? I know u can get them off their website, but when I ajust the size with Photoshop 7, it loses all it's detail. What should I do?

flyonthewall
08-22-2002, 05:06 AM
Working on some at the moment - 5 different designs for graphics, i.e. stripes, tears and tribal markings etc which will come complete with a load of manufacturer logos. Will have some previews up in the next few weeks before they get sent to printers.

Probably already have them on the list but are there any logos you want included?

tonioseven
08-22-2002, 05:26 AM
Honda, Pirelli, Nitto tires, ...

daggerlee
08-22-2002, 06:01 AM
Fujimi includes tuner decals with some of their aftermarket wheels, and some of their tuner company kits.

flyonthewall
08-22-2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by daggerlee
Fujimi includes tuner decals with some of their aftermarket wheels, and some of their tuner company kits.

They also have about 3 sets available seperately but they're a bit pathetic!

Jay!
08-22-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Honoturtle
Do you guys know anyone who makes manufacture stickers in 1/24 scale? I know u can get them off their website, but when I ajust the size with Photoshop 7, it loses all it's detail. What should I do? It took me a while to figure this out: :rolleyes: Change the picture size with "Print Area" but at the same time you make the image smaller, increase the resolution so that the filesize stays the same. That way the file itself won't lose any detail. Then, you just have to find a printer that can match the resolution. ;)

Honoturtle
08-22-2002, 08:13 PM
Oh ok Jay Thanxs. Fly, I guess Manufature stuff, TRD, Nizmo, etc and maybe stuff like Bomex and such.

Add your comment to this topic!