Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Reporting Road range and threat

nikita7
08-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Well today I was driving to college, there is a big traffic jam when comming off the freeway. Everyone is waiting to get off, I have about 3/4 of a car lenght ahead of me when some asshole behind me starts honking for me to move. I move and in the process give him a bird. Than he gets out of his car, walks over to mine and goes "Get out of the car MOFO, give me your license mother f87766. Get the fu9k out". Next thing I know his car...that he left in drive bumps me. Traffic moves a bit so I ignore the guy, he gets in his car and pulls up. Than gets out again. Same thing happens.

Should I tell local cops about or reporting him to DMV is enough. I haven't said a word to him and HE was BEHIND my car. He started honking.

What is your advice ?

fredjacksonsan
08-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Well, he's done some sort of violation by intentionally letting his car hit yours. If you have a witness and want to go to court over it, I'd say call the cops and report it - if you have his tags, etc.

If not, then let it die. Also, consider the possible repercussions if you take him to court, win, he pays the fine but then looks for you.

Igovert500
08-21-2006, 01:11 AM
Honestly, I think at this point it's a bit late. However, if I had had a cell phone int eh car, and been in your position, I would have called the cops ASAP. If not, they would have gotten a call, as soon as I got home, with his license plate number. In that case, they would require you to meet with a cop and give a sworn testimony...but seriously, if he hit your car. I'd be a bit pissed, and not be asking on a message board, but would have already called the cops....

Illuminaughty
05-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Cops won't do anything. Another reason why people who want to take repsonsibility for their own lives should get concealed handgun licenses. If that guy did that to me he'd have a glock in pointed his way.

Add your comment to this topic!