Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

RSX Exhaust Suggestions, comments, hating!!

accord90
08-20-2002, 11:05 PM
Well i have never personally had a car with either of these exhaust types but ive heard a couple before i know what i like the like the deep loud humm from the exhaust. I'm considering the Greddy Evolution exhaust and the Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, could someone give me some insight to what they think about either of the makes and/or if there is something that would sound better. Just need some feedback on what exhaust has what im looking for on my rsx. thanks :smoker:

qtr_mile_freak
08-22-2002, 10:18 AM
they are both great exaust, although i am affraid to by the greddy evo.
my brother has a 2000 celica gts with injin cai and a greddy evo cat back. you cant hear ANY exaust at all! i am also looking for exaust so a reply is appreciated

pinyoot4you
08-22-2002, 11:38 AM
hey gtr_mile.....

there's another post u said that u have apexi exhaust along with CAI, and unorth flywheel? then why are you saying that ur looking for an exhaust in this post....just wondering....

accord90
08-22-2002, 01:23 PM
More Replys!!!!

blursx
03-19-2003, 12:14 PM
I have a GReddy Evo exhaust system on my car and boy oh boy do I love it!!!!

If you want to hear a GReddy Evo on a RSX I advise you to go on Kazaa and search for GReddy EVO RSX.... There should be a movie clip hanging around out there.

Truss me... it's unbelievable... plus it looks sooooooooooo gooood!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Add your comment to this topic!