Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AutoRX worked for me !!

Cloud Strife
08-10-2006, 11:35 AM
I ordered this stuff back in March and where I have not been driving much, it has taken me quite a while to get through with all the phases.

After completing the rinsing phase, I do not believe that I had much of any sludge in my engine. Regular oil changes are common wiht me. But the best part about it is that 2 oil changes after my final rinse, I no longer have a leak around the oil pan.

To top it off, my engine is much quieter than before. I have a 4.3L Vortec with 130,000 miles on it now and I swear it sounds like it only has maybe 1,000 miles on the engine. It is that quiet sounding.

BlazerLT you made a believer out of me with this stuff. Thanks !!

BlazerBoyLT98
08-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Nice! I think very soon I will be using that stuff. Seems like a great buy

drdd
08-12-2006, 12:38 AM
yup. worked great for me too.

Now that you're through the cleaning cycles, go get yourself some Mobil 1 true synthetic and keep that engine clean !

I ordered this stuff back in March and where I have not been driving much, it has taken me quite a while to get through with all the phases.

After completing the rinsing phase, I do not believe that I had much of any sludge in my engine. Regular oil changes are common wiht me. But the best part about it is that 2 oil changes after my final rinse, I no longer have a leak around the oil pan.

To top it off, my engine is much quieter than before. I have a 4.3L Vortec with 130,000 miles on it now and I swear it sounds like it only has maybe 1,000 miles on the engine. It is that quiet sounding.

BlazerLT you made a believer out of me with this stuff. Thanks !!

Cloud Strife
08-12-2006, 09:16 AM
I have been running Mobil1 Extended peformance since the final phase. :D

Add your comment to this topic!