Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Daihatsu forum

Darkwing
08-22-2001, 09:54 PM
don't see it. If it is under another name, what is it?

If you do not have it, a few cars to go under it would be:
Charade
Storia
Migit(sp.)
For more, just look at GT2:)

thanx

Darkwing
09-17-2001, 07:54 PM
another would be mira.

looks like you don't approve of the forum however... oh well.

Racer 20
10-08-2001, 06:40 PM
lol A Daihatsu forum lol... NO!!!!!!!! :D

Koldor
01-29-2002, 03:20 AM
Yea why not, a Charade Would make a Kick ass Rally CAR :cyclops:

speediva
01-29-2002, 10:09 AM
Your interest in Daihatsu would best be served in the "other cars" forum! ;)

That seems to be the only location to talk about crappy cars like Eagle, etc. :hehehe: j/k... kinda

VAD0R
08-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Your interest in Daihatsu would best be served in the "other cars" forum! ;)

That seems to be the only location to talk about crappy cars like Eagle, etc. :hehehe: j/k... kinda

You're funny and btw if you want to get into whats a crappy car brands for closed minded twits just check your own username.

I actually like Saturn since they are either very underrated and I can say even or especially older Saturns have the utilitarian concept, while also having enough power to maintain highway speeds penned down. And from my experience in my friend’s “new car” the late 90s S series have pretty comfortable front seats.:sunglasse

But like the saying go, don't do onto others as others do onto you.;)

I think the Daihatsu forum is pretty comprehensive, except remove one of the YRV forums and change the Sirion forum title to Storia/Sirion (so that GT fans know that forum if for the Storia XR4 which is a great hothatch btw :rofl:)

I also should say that the Toyota, Scion and Daihatsu forums should be linked together just like the Honda and Acura ones.

FormulaLT1
08-15-2005, 04:02 AM
Why did a non newbie bring back a over 3 and a half year old thread on a forum we already added ages ago?. :dunno:
Anyway CLOSED

Add your comment to this topic!