smaller is better?

sethster27
08-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Been working with Kia lately, since they won the JD Power award on their Rio. Wanted to get some perspective on what you all thought about it -seems like they’re trying to get into the game and throw some pressure into the car market. What do you think? For me, it seems to be one of the few smaller cars that I wouldn’t mind having if they’re as good as the award says…

corning_d3
08-02-2006, 11:44 PM
I'd get a KIA.. 10yr 100,000 mile B2B warranty, excellent milage..

lunasea808
08-03-2006, 05:43 AM
Been working with Kia lately, since they won the JD Power award on their Rio. Wanted to get some perspective on what you all thought about it -seems like they’re trying to get into the game and throw some pressure into the car market. What do you think? For me, it seems to be one of the few smaller cars that I wouldn’t mind having if they’re as good as the award says…

I own a 06 Rio LX and have no complaints on it. It's great on gas. Is able to to keep up and pass some of the highway & freeway traffic. It's nimble enough to weave in and out of traffic if I wanted to. Hell I drive it more than my other cars.

speedfreak07
06-21-2007, 05:27 PM
I love my kia but I have a fundamental problem with saying "smaller is better" ;)

Add your comment to this topic!