Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

German GP

Jimster
07-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Anyone else impressed with this weekends race?

Aside from the two Ferraris running away and then coasting home, I was impressed with the battle in the midfield (Button, Kimi, Fonso, Fisi, Trulli, Klein and before they retired; Barichello and Webber).

The third slot on the podium was pretty much a possibility for all of them but Klein (Car too slow) and Trulli (Started too far back). Definitely made some good watching, especially the amount of passing.

DinanM3_S2
08-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Schumacher needs 11 to meet Furlonso and Ferrari only needs 10 to meet Renault :bananasmi this'll be an awesome comeback.

I was pretty impressed by Button and Kimi. It was a shame Kimi didn't start with any gas in his tank...

DJ SlipStream
08-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I was pretty impressed by Button and Kimi. It was a shame Kimi didn't start with any gas in his tank...

yeah that was a dumb decision. he had to pit on lap 9 wtf?!

drunken monkey
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
i was almost impressed by button in that race....

BUT
i still can't help but wonder how Anthony Davidson would do if given the chance.
i can't help but be amazed by his testing laps.
the guys on ITV keep going on about how smooth button goes around during qualifying but what about the perfect racing line laps that Anthony Davidson pulls off time and time again during testing?

DinanM3_S2
08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
yeah that was a dumb decision. he had to pit on lap 9 wtf?!

I think I read that they had a malfunction in the gas pump during qualifying so he wasn't able to get what he wanted to carry over to sunday.

ales
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
How come no one mentioned Ralf? He did a silly move on lap one, but after that he was entertaining and actually even passed people!!!

DinanM3_S2
08-03-2006, 08:59 PM
In bigger news... Wurz is replacing Webber for Williams in 2007 (thats alot of W's).

So right now I'm thinking that Webber will replace Furlonso at Renault, further indicating that Kimi will go to Ferrari.

Add your comment to this topic!