Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Got it hooked up!!

Integra4200
07-24-2006, 12:20 AM
well i finally got my 15" tumult hooked up. got my hifonics bxi 2006d on wensday. went and picked up my box that night. i got it all hooked up that night and it was hitting really hard but it was making a slapping noise of some kind. i ended up cutting off the dust cap of my 15 and found that the little plastic cap under it had came unglued and was making a terrible sound. i tried some glue my dad had that didnt work to well. i ended up using some kind of liquid nails silicone, it dries clear. it seems to have kept the little plastic cap on. so tonight i glued my dustcap back with the same stuff. gotta wait till tomorrow to test it out. that speaker is amazing tho it hits so hard but sounds great at the same time. i love it. its great too because almost none of my friends have even heard of Adire Auido, its great.

my box looks awesome too i ended up giving him 125 for it but its well worth it. he braced the inside, rounded all the corners, put a few coats of black paint on it. its shinny and lookin great. i gota figure out how to get my pics from my cell on the internet as soon as i do ill post them.

Mannyb18b
07-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Sweet!!

PaulD
07-24-2006, 06:35 PM
I thought about a 15 or 18 tumult for the CRX.

Integra4200
07-24-2006, 07:27 PM
an 18" tumult in a CRX would be nuts. id do it. i wanna thank everyone if i never found this forum id be stuck thinking L7's and W7's are the best speakers. glad i found different

Add your comment to this topic!