Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

does the tamiya impreza come with an engine?

thrill me
08-13-2002, 07:23 PM
Does the tamiya subaru impreza, non rally version come with engine detail?

cheers
tm :licker:

tonioseven
08-13-2002, 11:52 PM
No. Sorry:(

Styxnpicks
08-14-2002, 12:04 AM
hey tonioseven, I like the toyota estima in your avitar, Know where I can find some bigger pics of it, I might paint my model one just like it,

P.S. Cincinnati rocks!!!, well not really but its ok

tonioseven
08-14-2002, 12:09 AM
What's up! I posted a thread about the Tokyo Auto Salon a few days ago and included some links. There are lots more pictures also!:) Cincinnati ain't so bad. Do you ever go to Johnny's Toys to get kits?

Styxnpicks
08-14-2002, 12:15 AM
I've only been to the Johnny's toys down in kentucky, its big, but most of my kits come from hlj, although I go to Boardwalk hobby for my supplies

tonioseven
08-14-2002, 12:20 AM
Boardwalk is where I get a lot of my stuff too! Johnny's has an alright selection sometimes. I prefer to get my models from HLJ as well. They could stay in business just on what they make off of me! Just don't tell my wife! :rolleyes: I posted a reply to the thread so you wouldn't have to search for it.:)

Styxnpicks
08-14-2002, 12:30 AM
lol I found it!!! lol, I like bordwalk mainly because hes the only guy i know that carries Tamiya paint around here, even tho he dosn't carry alot of tamiya car models, I always stop in evry now and then for the odds and ends, I picked up some micro sol, and tamiya masking tape when I was there last, best investment ever made yet, next to the airbrush compressor

_835_
08-14-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by thrill me
Does the tamiya subaru impreza, non rally version come with engine

No, but Studio27 do an expensive trankit for, check

HLJ : http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?S27FP2445

or the latest Car Modeling Manual #9...there is an impreza conversion article in.

Cheers

Add your comment to this topic!