Drag,

Zackary
07-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Down here they are fineing pepole like 20 thousand for drag racing.. and jeez. my girlfriends dad was talking to his buddy in his camaro and just because they both had faily nice cars, my girlesfriends had was in his Firebird :) o.o i love that car.. anddd liek i said his freind was in his camaro they were accused of dragg racing or wanting to star one.. it was retarted.. anyone elsehave a similer story?

ilgoldstein
07-22-2006, 07:50 PM
So were they cited? Should be easy to get that one dismissed. "Judge, Joe and I have known each other 15 years, we were just sitting and talking."

Around here, you can lose your car for drag racing.

Does this all sound stupid? Heavy handed? Facist?

Just ask someone who's wife/mom/kids were killed when they wandered into the path of racers. Doesn't happen you say? I read about it in the papers around here every couple of weeks.

Used to be there were commercial strips you could take your car to race against other regular guys. (I remember one in Orange County when I was in high school, my friend to his Cortina GT and his dad's Courgar there) I know most of them have closed. If the racers would get their act together, I'll bet something could be set up in most areas.

Zackary
07-22-2006, 10:51 PM
yes.. but the point is.. if u have a nice car with somone who is beside you with a nice car.. its inexcusibule that they know that your going to drag, i mean yes.. there are stupid racers up here yes.. lotsa them are idots.. but.. i mean they should set up a nice strip of roade where pepole are not aloud to roam..

Add your comment to this topic!