Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chinese or the "H"

93Civicgurl
08-13-2002, 06:37 AM
Ok, I am hoping to get more response in here than in the Civic Forum. I am redoing my whole car in October. The car is going to be a flip-flop pearl. Going from Metallic Blue, to Metallic Purple. I am getting the interior reupholstered in black and blue vinyl. My question is should I have the Honda "H" sewn into the seats or have a chinese symbol sewn in.

gnushit
08-13-2002, 04:20 PM
why are you spending all that money on a 93 civic? trade that sh*t in for a newer car, and change your screen name. problem solved :bloated:

93speed
08-13-2002, 04:42 PM
You can never go wrong with the plain ol Honda Symbol. A chinese symbol would look nice, but I think it would look dated after a while.

91AcrdMan
08-13-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by gnushit
why are you spending all that money on a 93 civic? trade that sh*t in for a newer car, and change your screen name. problem solved :bloated:

for one your a dick...

but for the car... stick with the H... will make it easyer to sell if you ever had to

ci5ic
08-13-2002, 09:04 PM
I would say go with the "H" unless you are Chinese and/or can read/write chinese...

Also, in case you weren't aware, Hondas are a Japanese import, not Chinese (if that has any bearing on why you chose the language).

khead717
08-14-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by ci5ic
I would say go with the "H" unless you are Chinese and/or can read/write chinese...

Also, in case you weren't aware, Hondas are a Japanese import, not Chinese (if that has any bearing on why you chose the language).

i think it would look funny if she(i think?) goes with Japanese....

i think H looks cooler

gnushit
08-14-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by 91AcrdMan

for one your a dick...

but for the car... stick with the H... will make it easyer to sell if you ever had to

how am i a dick? what's wrong with my opinions? in my opinion, if you spend more on a car than what the car is worth, then you're wasting your money and you should just trade it in for a whole lot better car! :rolleyes: yes or no question; has your mom found out you're a ricer yet? :flipa:

93Civicgurl
08-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by khead717

i think it would look funny if she(i think?) goes with Japanese....

i think H looks cooler

I have decided to just go with the H. The only reason I was thinking about chinese is that people wouldn't know what the symbol meant. And therefore questions... But I decided that I didn't want to deal with those. So thanks for your help.

YellowMaranello
08-14-2002, 08:42 PM
...if you spend more on a car than what the car is worth, then you're wasting your money and you should just trade it in for a whole lot better car!...

Some people would rather drive a Yugo that could tear your much "better, nicer" car a new asshole. Its all in oppinion.

electronblue
08-15-2002, 08:31 AM

Hey. Maybe not everyone can have mommy and daddy buy them a new car every 5 years. I had an 88 accord and I decked it out. I spent 5 times what the car was worth. I drove the hell out of it for a long time and then moved on to something newer. Don't diss people's rides. That's not what she asked. If she asked you to criticize her car, she would have. That's a problem people have on boards....sticking to the subject which is "H" or Chinese writing.....In my opinion the "H" would look tight.

93Civicgurl
08-15-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by electronblue

Hey. Maybe not everyone can have mommy and daddy buy them a new car every 5 years. I had an 88 accord and I decked it out. I spent 5 times what the car was worth. I drove the hell out of it for a long time and then moved on to something newer. Don't diss people's rides. That's not what she asked. If she asked you to criticize her car, she would have. That's a problem people have on boards....sticking to the subject which is "H" or Chinese writing.....In my opinion the "H" would look tight.

Hey thanks... or to be really wild, I could just go with the "A" I mean everyone that has an acura can put the honda emblem on it. So why can't we put the acura emblem on a honda??? :confused:

electronblue
08-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Weeell....I don't know about that. I think it'd be against the "rules". I know what you are talking about though....The Honda Integra. I think I heard someone talking about that. It's J-spec something. Plus if you look under the hood of some acuras you'll see a "H" on the valve cover. Pretty much the same engines. But I don't know if you could get away with a Acura Civic....know what I mean? :sun:
Good luck w/ your car.

-Skipp-

swedish
08-15-2002, 09:08 PM

hey, lets see some pics of that oh so premo '98 ls

ci5ic
08-15-2002, 09:10 PM
It's the same company.

But I wouldn't do it unless I had a teg engine in my civic or something, but even then, it's kinda ricey...

gnushit
08-16-2002, 03:14 AM

speaking of mommies and daddies, where the fuck did you get your ride? how can you afford it off welfare? dumb hoe, just cause someone has a decent car, that doesn't mean that their mom or dad bought it for them. fyi... i work full time, i put the down payment on it, i pay monthly for the car, i didn't have my parents co-sign for it, i handle my own responsibilities. speaking of the subject, did you fucking even read the last poll question? the question was "Something else, and what?". i said something else, and i said what it was, dumb ass ricer. go back to school and take a 3rd grade english class. stupid swedish, i have a GS not a LS, you can go back to school and take a 1st grade english class. congrats too all graduates of school of ricering.

ps. when i said a better car, i meant maybe a cobra. a stock cobra would cost the same as a decked out civic and the cobra would still smoke the shit out of the civic...doesn't the truth hurt?

http://www.riceboypage.com/

electronblue
08-16-2002, 10:49 AM
Go back to school?! I have a four year degree in the medical field and I'm a RN. I make fat cash, but I had to work my ass off for it. that's how I can afford a new car off the lot. Don't go there. You are doing exactly what I figured an immature person would do, get back on here and complain and start calling people names. Grow up and admit your wrong. Geez. What's done is done. So quit bitching.

gnushit
08-16-2002, 06:43 PM
LMAO, so it's ok for you to dis someone and not expect them to come back? it's not immaturity, it's setting the facts straight. you're the one who brought up mommy and daddy, by the way, who paid for your medical schooling?

i don't care what you do for a living, if you work hard then you deserve the things you have, and that doesn't mean i have the right to say your mommy or daddy bought it for you.

electronblue
08-16-2002, 07:32 PM
You're being a big hipocrite and I'm not going to argue about this anymore. DROP IT. Don't expect anymore replies if you post.

gnushit
08-16-2002, 07:45 PM
You're being a big hipocrite and I'm not going to argue about this anymore. DROP IT. Don't expect anymore replies if you post.

you're saying stuff without ANY support of your claims. be a man and back up the shit you're saying.

PaulD
08-16-2002, 11:40 PM
well, I can see the intelligence level of the posts haven't changed much :D

93speed
08-17-2002, 11:11 AM
http://www.siatlanta.com/forumpics/domesticthug.jpg

http://www.siatlanta.com/forumpics/deargod.jpg

93speed
08-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Ooops! My bad. I almost forgot....

http://www.siatlanta.com/forumpics/arguing.jpg

ci5ic
08-19-2002, 11:14 PM
Thanks to 93speed, this thread just got a whole lot better... LOL!
:hehehe:

electronblue
08-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Hey gnushit, I told you how I afford my car. Wanna know how my friends afford theirs? PIMPIN' YO MAMA, BIACH! :flipa:

Spec2 Girl
08-20-2002, 09:42 PM
Sorry guys and girls but I’m closing this thread.

Could you all please try and be civil to one another?? :)

Add your comment to this topic!