Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I need a new racing game

Dyno247365
07-20-2006, 08:15 PM
No more GT4, I'm still playing NFSHP2, which is a great game. Tried MW and hated it, felt way too ricey. I played TRD3 and I kept having to race in race cars I didn't even know that slow was considered fast...200hp Formula..I don't get it. Aside from all of these, I need a new game. I know I'm asking a lot so If you feel like it's too much effort, say if you're playing a racing game other than these right now.

On another note, I'm looking a for something really race car oriented. Any ideas? at all?

G-man422
07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Nascar games? i'm not a big fan, but you sound like you might enjoy them.

pre98zetec
07-20-2006, 08:36 PM
try GTR

SkylineMan32
07-23-2006, 05:32 PM
GTR? What about the Tokyo Xtreme Series? Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition: Remix? Enthusia? I thought TOCA race driver 3 was amazing but that is just me.

StreetRacer4Life
07-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Definetly try TOCA 3! I thought it was a great game. Try GTR too. Another game that is coming out August 1 is D1 Drifting Grand Prix which looks great.

SkylineMan32
07-24-2006, 03:28 PM
What is GTR?

StreetRacer4Life
07-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Use this link to find out what GTR is! By the way there is a new GTR game coming out soon.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/gtr/index.html?q=GTR

proudfordowner
07-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Use this link to find out what GTR is! By the way there is a new GTR game coming out soon.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/gtr/index.html?q=GTR

hmmm thanks i didn't know about this game, and im HUGE when it comes to racing games..

looks good!

im going to try D1

klohiq
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
GTR? What about the Tokyo Xtreme Series? Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition: Remix? Enthusia? I thought TOCA race driver 3 was amazing but that is just me.

Enthusia is pretty cool, though the weight transfer in that game is messed up. Seriously the cars take forever to recover from a skid sometimes...maybe I'm just picky, but so far forza is the most realistic I've played for car games.

A game you could try is TT superbikes, really cheap if you find it used (I think I payed like $4) and the physics are really, really good...it is a motorcycle racing game though...but the controls feel really good. Only game I've played that feels more realistic is EA sports Superbikes 2001 which felt amazing...you even had to hold the shift button a little longer than a quick click...much like in real life when you bump a bike up or down a gear if you just tap the shifter it's not going to shift...you have to actually press the shifter.

An Angry Clown
02-07-2007, 02:36 PM
get a ps3 and the Gran turismo HD demo.. that should last for a couple of years :)

Add your comment to this topic!